Wednesday, January 9, 2019

On "Depending On God"

<UNDER CONSTRUCTION ...>


It is very important to understand what all it means (& NOT means) to be "depending on God" on a daily basis, as we were made to be ALWAYS dependent on God (i.e., John 15:5).


First of all remember, even to depend on God, you need to depend on God!



....

It is very important to be always aware of how much dependent on God you are. John Piper writes:- "Go to work utterly dependent on God (Proverbs 3:5–6; John 15:5). Without him you can’t breathe, move, think, feel, or talk. Not to mention be spiritually influential. Get up in the morning and let God know your desperation for him. Pray for help."


There is a great hymn - https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/371 - " ... I need Thee, oh, I need Thee; Every hour I need Thee ... " (Also Matt sings :- https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mattmaher/lordineedyou.html " ... Lord, I need You, oh, I need You Every hour I need You ...")

...

<UNDER CONSTRUCTION ...>

No comments:

Post a Comment